Too Old For This S!th
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dunce Unit Tau Upsilon
Dunce Unit Tau Upsilon
Admin
https://tofts-heroes.board-directory.net

Best Practices for Raids Empty Best Practices for Raids

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:53 pm
All members of the guild can participate in raids - however the following best practices should be adhered to in order to allow all members to participate to the best of their abilities:

1.  All raids have a 24 hour attack delay window for any player level 70 or above. (unless you want to join other high level players such as myself and MasterYogi in scoring 0 points simply to get on the board. You'll notice I ONLY score 0 points in lover level raids. I recommend all higher level players do the same.)
2. Tank Takedown has no delay window - attack at will.
3. This is the first warning regarding the raid delay window for lower level tiers.
4. This is instituted simply because some of our higher level players can one shot some of the lower raids, effectively taking the opportunity away from our lower level members.

As with all things in this guild, this is simply in place to ensure you’re just not being a dick.  We’re all pretty mellow.

Last edited by Dunce Unit Tau Upsilon on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
snakpak
snakpak

Best Practices for Raids Empty Re: Best Practices for Raids

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:08 am
Also as Emperor Dunceatine pointed out during in-game chat, it does NOT matter whether you get points or not - if you are on the scoreboard (even with a zero!) you receive rewards!

Sent from Topic'it App
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum