Too Old For This S!th
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dunce Unit Tau Upsilon
Dunce Unit Tau Upsilon
Admin
https://tofts-heroes.board-directory.net

GUILD RULES Empty GUILD RULES

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:18 pm
Welcome to our Guild!  

As the Guild Leader I only ask you follow a few simple rules:

Rule #1. Play!  -- The more active you are, the faster you'll level up.  The higher your level, the more you'll be able to contribute to the guild.  The more you contribute to the guild, the
faster you'll level up!  

Rule #2. Don't be a gear hog.  -- Here's what I mean by that: If you request gear, make sure you also donate.  Even stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herders aren't selfish all
the time!  (updated 11/4/20)

Rule #3. Regarding Raids -- Rancor is on autopilot.  Tank can be run by several members.  Even Triumverate seems to be fairly easily won now!  Pay attention and make sure you join.  If you'd like to try and get top score in Tank for that reward, just let the guild know in chat and I'm sure we'll be gracious and "let the wookiee win!"  (updated 11/4/20)

Rule #4. Event Etiquette -- The Guild Event Territory Battles take cooperation, planning, strategy, and intentionality.  Please pay attention to the status of each section.  Have we already achieved a star in the section you're looking at?  Perhaps you should look at another one.  Here's the point: Sections of the map take a certain amount of points per star.  Each subsequent star takes exponentially more points than the first.  For instance, one section may take 5 million points to reach the first star.  Then another 18 million to reach the second star.  Our Guild is getting stronger all the time, but getting two stars on some of the sections is just impossible right now.  The smarter play would be for you to contribute to another section where we don't have a star yet.  Clear as mud?

Rule #5. TK421 why aren't you at your post? -- Our goal is for our guild to be somewhere in that delicate sweet spot between casual gamers and raging hardcore superfans whose lives revolve around a silly game.  We're passionate, but not to the detriment of our families or school (ya whippersnappers!) or careers.  I am becoming increasingly more aware that members who do not have the guild chat enabled can often drag the whole guild down when they can't follow directions because they never received said directions.  As such, this rule means that we require the guild chat to be enabled.  (added 11/17/18)

ORDER 10. Inactivity Inoculation -- Much like Order 66, ORDER 10 calls for the termination of any player who has been inactive for 10 consecutive days or more.  Hence the title "ORDER 10."  The last thing we want to do is kick people out of the Guild.  But players who have been inactive for ten days or more are not contributing to the guild and will be summarily executed removed from the Guild. (updated 11/4/20)

Thank you for your cooperation.

-Your Not-So-Dark Overlord (actually, I'm pretty pasty),
Dunce Unit Tau Upsilon

If you have questions about any of this, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Dunce Unit Tau Upsilon on Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : (updated 11/4/20))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum